PJ

Default Lidl tools

you're not making sense.

Of course I am. OK, I'll give you the props and the screw cases but things
like drills etc. at a tenner just have to be lesser quality than a "proper"
make. I also agree that some of the proper makes (Makita being a good
example) are over priced but reliability is what some are after - not cheap
deals. Laser levels at cheap price are going to be less precision than more
expensive ones but I agree it may not matter to the average DIY bod.
Personally I'll stick to buying tools that will last me a long long time
thanks.