Default Deliberately not venting a radiator?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant: NOT TO BLEED the hot water radiator
in order to keep an air bubble in the radiator. This should prevent the
water from circulating properly in the radiator. But does this mean
that all the radiators that follow in that zone will also not heat up
properly?

My other concern is that this way there will be permanently air and
some water in the radiator and thus I am afraid there might be more
chance for oxidation.

The radiators only have simple shut off valves and are as far as I can
tell in a series circuit. So I can't just shut one off without
affecting the other radiators in the zone.

I hope this clarifies things.