R Taylor

Default Lidl tools

"PJ" wrote in message
besides, at that price they are almost disposable

I bought a Makita drill 21 years ago.

snip memory lane blah

but at 9am at night when it packs up half way through a
job you may wish you'd bought better.

you're making a lot of assumptions, matey, the main one being that I'm
unable to distinguish cheap unusable crap from inexpensive kit which
is suitable for the uses to which I'm going to put them.

I bought 4 props, TUV marked and identical to the 'expensive' screwfix ones
the 2 screw cases are better quality than the (far) more expensive stanley
ones and & the cheap laser level is also TUV marked and solid state.

why would any of these (in your topsy turvy world) "fail at 9am at night"
solely because I've bought them at a deep discount from one retailer
rather than another ?

using your logic, anything bought 'cheap' at the wholesalers is poorer quality
and more prone to failure than the same item bought further down the supply
chain at retail.

tell us, does quality 'grow' on an item as it moves down the supply chain ?

you're not making sense.