Bob Urz

Default Zenith SR2773DT

wrote:

Menu-Menu (hold) then 9-8-7-6 enter after menu goes away.

Set factory mode to 1 to get into all the adjustments, set back to zero
before exiting.

Thanks of the info. It took awhile, but i got into the menu.
Found out the color balance controls were NOT on the menu.
They appear to be on 3 small pots on the CRT board.

In my haste to find the controls in the service menu, I inadvertently
changed a setting from Zenith to PL (whatever PL is). Now the remote
control is dead front panel controls are still operational. But now i
cannot get back into the service menu. How can i reset this back to
zenith to regain use of the remote?

It still has some vert foldover issues, but i have not gone through
the board and ESR'ed the caps yet.

All help appreciated.

Bob
NSE