LMSC

Default CDCO Machinery Corp. 3 Axis DRO

Since you want to advertise your dro's here, I guess it is time for me
to chime in:

You can get the exact same Jenix system from a company that
specializes in digital readouts at http://www.digitalreadoutsystem.com
or any of the many digital readouts that I sell on Ebay. I service
what I sell so your statement about there not being parts and service
for the systems on Ebay is FALSE.

If you can't tell the truth about the systems on Ebay, why should any
believe anything else you say.

Tim
LMSC

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:34:23 GMT, "EdFielder"
wrote:

I got the same DRO setup from Wholesale Tool, so am not familiar with their
other products. Fitting different scales is possible, but still leaves you
with a marginal display- If you want a good quality low cost DRO, you are
better off to go with the Shopmaster units-
http://forums.delphiforums.com/MadeinUSA/start or if you are into building
your own try the Shumatek guys. There are also a lot of choices on E-Bay if
you are not concerned about having parts and service .

"woodworker88" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can they be retrofitted with any other type of scales, perhaps more
durable ones? Also, have you used any of CDCO's other tools?