Rolland Everitt

Default Whats the best gas 2 cycle weedeater

I also have the Stihl, and it is a high quality tool--no problems.

wrote in message

Whats the best 2 cycle gas weedater? I want a light weight. Also a quick
start on startups. And a straightcut.

I bought a Stihl KM-110R its a kombi system. Basically you can
interchange the extensions to 20+ different extensions (hedger, edger,
broom, tines, trimmer, etc.)

I paid $329 US for the 4-mix engine and $109 for the trimmer, $159
edger. It works wonders.

I had a roybi 31cc multi function ($199 US) worked well but the stihl
by far is superior..

Buy a higher end trimmer and be happy.. I have a friend that works in
Florida for a landscaping business they use a rs-230 or so. They use
a tri-blade and 12" saw blade. No Trees, Muss, or fuss. However it will
drink fuel..

Stihl uses 1:50 mix, NGK Plugs.. Good stuff buy it from a dealer
not from a HD/Lowes vendor...