FDR

Default Alternative utility providers

wrote in message
ups.com...
The $.05 is the cost per KWh. So, if I use 1000KWh/mo., then it saves
me $20 (all other things being equal).

I guess that is part of my question...are all the other distribution
costs, etc., really equal or would we have added fees, etc. for the
difference supply/dist.

As for the green power, it surprises me in the sense that you would
think that they would want you to move to green power rather than make
you pay more for it. If the equipment or conversion is so expensive
that it would cost your customers more to move to it...why put it in
place as an option in the first place?

Because maybe the customer would like to put their money towards renewable,
and clean power. Also, it's a US product, not from the mid east.