dadiOH

Default Two Painting Questions

Ken Hall wrote:
1) I occasionally paint boards lying on saw horses. I paint one
side, let it dry, then paint the other. Paint always runs over the
edge of the boards and some runs down the edge. These runs form a
thick mound/bead of paint. I can't figure out any way to prevent
this. Any suggestions?

Gee, Ken...wipe it off with a cloth, paper towel, your finger, etc.
before it dries.

You can minimize your wiping by not dragging your brush over the edge
toward the center - all that does is scrape off paint which then runs
down the side. Instead, move your brush - ready? - slightly TOWARD the
edges.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...