GoHabsGo

Default Hot tubs and spas

"Jim & Lil" wrote in
:

Hello,

I am hoping to converse with someone that owns an "endless
pool"...
Their website is located he http://www.endlesspools.com/main.html
My wife and I are presently building an additional 2 car garage. The
garage will be 24 ft x30 ft. with a bay for a vehicle. My concern is
the chlorine and the possible rust it may cause.
I have had an indoor hot tub for the past 10 years and never
had a
moisture problem or had any chlorine smells anywhere in the house as I
have always kept it well ventilated. I also have had zero corrosion of
anything in or near that room.
So in getting back to the Endless pool they say they keep chlorine
at a
minimum.

Why not get a salt system for your pool instead of using chlorine?
Almost all new pools being installed are using salt systems. You never
need chlorine. All they use is salt. Much nicer on the body and cheaper
to operate also. Only time you need to add salt is when you loose water
due to evaporation or splash out.

We are planning on converting our bromine pool to salt next summer.