Fletis Humplebacker

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

"Duane Bozarth"
Fletis Humplebacker

No, your mindblock has reared up again. Materialism dictates an
excusively materialistic answer, which is how you misuse science
and I don't care if you correct your personal shortcomings or not.

While I know you won't admit it and it is therefore pointless to
respond, the practice of science is not the equivalent of the philosophy
of materialism--as previously noted you and others find it useful to
equate the two for your own purposes.

Wrong. I've said many times that the two aren't equivalent,
shouldn't be and that science was being *misused* as materialism.
Science does not say that there are only material answers to the
questions, people who would misuse science, do. What part of
that can't get through your filters?