Spehro Pefhany

Default Crimping large cable lugs without a crimper

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:07:23 -0500, the renowned Wayne Cook
wrote:

Yes I have seen them considering that I have a T&B crimper hanging
in the shop. I don't see anything to them that couldn't be duplicated
in a pair of cheap bolt cutters of the right size. I would want to
know the size of the opening (easily done since they're hanging right
there for me to measure) but other than that definitely doable for one
or two sizes of wire.

I don't see any pictures of the bench toggle-action type on eBay--
just the hand-held type. Is that the kind you're talking about?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany