ashroyer ashroyer is offline
Junior Member

Default adding heater to finished second story

I have an old 'story and a half' home with the master bedroom upstairs in basically what is a finished attic. Currently, the gas heater does not have any vents up there. I'm needing to run some heat up, but was thinking I may as well go with electric, since gas is so expensive now anyway. Has anyone tried Broan Register Heaters?? The room is about 300 square feet and I would just be wanting to warm it up for a few hours at night and an hour in the morning or so.