Duane Bozarth

Default How long should drywall prep take?

SteveB wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
SteveB wrote:
You know, you think you have seen and heard just about everything.
You've
watched probably two thousand episodes of Jerry Springer. You
listen/watch
Howard Stern. You watch the newspaper for man bites dog stories.

It takes a lot to turn you on. You figure no one in the world can come
up
with anything so stupid that it catches your attention.

Then comes along ..................

Some unidentified soul wrote the drywall guys .........

Are the other subs actually waiting on them?

Heeeere's yer sign.

There's waiting and then there's waiting. You know somehow that the
other subs aren't tied up on other jobs? Or that the GC actually
scheduled the job instead of just winging this small job?

If you do know for a fact, well, yeah, then I guess the question might
seem questionable. If you don't know, your post is the one that seems
a bit stupid. I guess that comes with the territory after watching a
couple thousand episodes of Jerry Springer.

I guess you weren't paying attention that day. The question was: are the
painters actually waiting on the rockers?

As Rico suggested, I was simply wondering whether the OP (or a GC, the
post doesn't even indicate which) had actually scheduled the finish work
for a specific day and they showed up or whether he (the OP) was simply
ticked 'cause his little job was taking longer than it should.
Obviously it didn't really matter, his situation is as it is/was, I was
just curious about the depth of the rant.