Jim & Lil

Default Hot tubs and spas

Hello,

I am hoping to converse with someone that owns an "endless pool"...
Their website is located he http://www.endlesspools.com/main.html My
wife and I are presently building an additional 2 car garage. The garage
will be 24 ft x30 ft. with a bay for a vehicle. My concern is the chlorine
and the possible rust it may cause.
I have had an indoor hot tub for the past 10 years and never had a
moisture problem or had any chlorine smells anywhere in the house as I have
always kept it well ventilated. I also have had zero corrosion of anything
in or near that room.
So in getting back to the Endless pool they say they keep chlorine at a
minimum. I will be installing a humidistat in the shop to set a fan off in
the event of too much humidity. Again this pool will be well ventilated. The
pool needs aproximately 8 feet X 16 feet of space...and beside the pool will
be a weight work out area and a treadmill etc...
The question is this... I have a very valuable vintage corvette that I
want to put in the other bay beside that area..I would like to lay black and
white checkered floor tile and put it on display there.
I would like to converse with anyone that has experience with this type
of workout pool....and what environment have you used it
in.............Thanks...Jim