Lee

Default Dishwasher service problem.

Richard wrote:

Take on board the fact that dishwashers are just about the most
environmentally un-friendly devices ever to be installed in kitchens.

We try to be green, but we're not giving up ours
Besides which, it uses less water and detergent than I (at least) would
use doing the same amount of washing up and there's no penalty for the
drying cycle because it uses the residual heat from the water to dry the
items.

As you will have observed putting away is something that dishwashers are very bad at,

Can't argue with that

but blockages and flooding they take in their stride.

Haven't had any of that errant behavior form our 3yr old Bosch....yet

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.