Tom Gardner

Default OT - Bush in 04

Cliff, some setting in your newsreader is screwed-up. You mistakenly posted
this to 8 or 9 newsgroups full of people that just don't care how much you
hate President Bush. I CAN see why you posted to the survivalist NGs,
because you would like to see the whole country destroyed rather than have
people that believe in God around. That's OK, your type was predicted in
the Bible. You are just SOOOO transparent as a tool for satin. Keep
setting a bad example for us!

Flame away, I need a good laugh! Don't forget your usual flame-bot mantra,
but try and arrange your few words in a new pattern. Try reverse
alphabetical order.