BillV

Default Kitchen units which ones?

"Tom" wrote in message
Does anyone have any views on which kitchen units are the best, in terms

of
value for money, robustness etc etc.
I haven't done a kitchen for approx 15 years and things have changed
somewhat, in the past I used MFI and found them satisfactory, however

things
have moved on and I was thinking to use B&Q as superficially they seemed
good value. MFI and Focus seemed expensive? What does the team think? Any
recommendations appreciated.
Regards
Tom

The top end MFI are ok.
I was pleasantly impressed by a B&Q kitchen fitted by a friend recently and
they have the advantage you can get and fit it the same day unlike MFI where
you have to wait weeks for delivery of yr order and there is always
something missing/broken although cust services are quite helpful.
OR the dreaded Ikea who never have everything you want in stock, even if you
check before you travel there..