Dave Fawthrop

Default weight of cast iron bath

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:59:43 GMT, "wounded horse"
wrote:

| Anyone know what a std size cast iron tub weighs, give or take a few pounds.
| Bloody heavy I know that. Don't fancy getting it downstairs in one piece.

I, after ruining my DIY angle grinder, hired a professional Angle Grinder
and cut mine in two. I was still an absolute swine, with *two* men, to
get the halves down the stairs. Were I to do it again I would cut it into
four.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.