Me

Default Water on my bathroom ceiling...

I checked when I got home yesterday and there seems to be insulation
covering everywhere. There didn't seem to be any leaks from the roof
either.
When I showered this morning there was nothing at the beginning, but when I
was finished, the consdensation was back. I think that the fan may need to
be cleaned or something, doesn't appear to be doing its job.

BTW, people have no choice but to use the fan, it is wired on the same
circuit as the light.

"Bob" wrote in message

"Me" wrote in message

No on both questions...thanks for taking time to respond.

The only thing I can think of is there is a ventilation fan in the

ceiling
that has piping (similiar to what you would see on a dryer) running to a
vent in the side of the house....~15-20 ft.
The water doesn't seem to be the worst around the fan though. Unless it

is
leaking around the vent in the side of the house, and running down the
piping....but as far as I can recall, the piping is laying on the

attic's
floor/insulation.

Guess will have to wait to check it out when I get home....

It's probably a spot where there is no insulation above. It gets colder,

so more condensation. Insulate it, and/or make
sure everyone uses the exhaust fan when showering.

Bob