Lobby Dosser

Default Musing about rcw

"George" George@least wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
news:Tz%2f.25238$3w.14134@trnddc07...
Amazingly good. Also real low blood pressure. EMT techs who hauled me
off after one of the tailor made hips popped out were incredulous at
120/60. Told them that was high, as I usually run 110/50. Really gets
my wife bent out of shape, as she has problems with cholesterol and
BP. Must be genetic.

Good genes are better than any medicine.

What's worse is medics will work like hell over a heart attack, may
even lose him, than light up afterward, and drive to the Burger King
for the quadruple bypass special. Bacon double cheese burger. Had a
guy I worked with about a fifteen years ago who was famous for this.

Lost him ten years ago. -58

A man's got to know his limits.