R Taylor

Default Lidl tools

"Andy Hall" wrote in message news
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:51:15 GMT, "R Taylor"
wrote:

"PJ" wrote in message

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:e05d04a3831ff05e37f86aab7878b46b.45219@mygate .mailgate.org...
Laser level less than a tenner. Workshoes and boots £20ish, and a pair
of handplanes for £3. Anyone tried the laser?

Buy cheap - buy again. When will people learn!

I would usually agree 'buy cheap buy twice' however:

laser level - £10 - perfectly adequate for DIY - saving over screwfix £35

props - £2.99ea - again, perfectly adequate - saving over screwfix on 4 - c£59

Are you sure that they are adequate?

Yes. I've already used them. they all do what they are supposed to do.

I suppose that it does depend on the standard of accuracy and
longevity that you are willing to accept.

I'm not sure what you mean. the props prop, the screw cases hold screws and are
(on closer inspection) actually better quality than the stanley screw cases and
the laser level is accurate to ~1mm / m. for £9.99

besides, at that price they are almost disposable

RT