chris French

Default worlds cheapest condensing boiler ?

In message , news
writes
Tony Bryer wrote:
In article , News wrote:
I don't care. if I get any comebacks I'll point the buyers to
trading standards and the SOG acts durability / fit for purpose
section.

The buyers will have no comeback surely: they didn't buy the boiler.

crikey, this is tiring.

what I don't want is a buyer to try it on alleging that I knew that the boiler
was fubar at the point of sale.

Well TBH that'd their hard luck isn't it. Unless you said it was ok and
it wasn't then that is their problem for not checking it out. You buy a
house 'as is'

however.....

I'll fit a new boiler,

That's what I would probably do in this situation.

--
Chris French