Stormin Mormon

Default Cordless Toilets

I posted the description in my last news group post.

The electric ball rotator is available in several different models. The high
power one with the 24 volt battery is good for construction sites, and auto
dealerships (where you find big furry pairs). There is also a 3.6 volt
trainer model which is sold in college bookstores. Before cordless tools,
they used to use a plug in model, which had safety problems. And should not
be used in the bath tub or shower.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I got a cordless toilet from Harbor Freight, the 12 volt model. Didn't last
very long, but for $29.99 I can afford to buy another one in a couple
months.

Get one that interchanges with your Ranco ball rotator.

FERGEDDABOUT the toilet! I want to hear more about this ball rotator thing.

STeve