Jim Adney

Default Early Sony Beta-era schematic needed

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 04:15:40 GMT Ken Weitzel wrote:

If someone out here had a zip of 4 gif's that can be pasted together
to produce the schematic of the power supply/timer section would
that be OK?

Ken,

I got the file you sent, but I haven't had time to print it out and
look at it closely. At first glance, however, it does not appear to
the schematic for the AC-220. It just has a power input board labeled
"AC-2."

I can't tell what this is for, but that's not Japanese; I think it's
Arabic. I can read a TINY bit of Japanese, enough to be sure this is
not Japanese, but not a bit of arabic, so I'm not so sure of what it
actually is.

Where did you come across this?

Thanks for offering to send it.

-