no(SPAM)vasys

Default Plastic dust mat/s question

Scott wrote:
The other day I was at a hospital where there was construction going on and
outside of every office door there was a blue plastic layered sticky mat
that would release any dust your shoes may have had on them, and when the
mat became full all they would do is peel a plastic layer off of the mat and
a new one would appear. I thought this was an excellent idea and would like
to get some for my basement woodshop so that I wouldn't track so much dust
through the house and my SWMBO would be happy. My shop dust collection
system doesn't get it all. Do any of you out there know anything about
these mats and where they may be purchased? Thanks for your help.

Here's one place:

http://www.stickymats.com/

--
Jack Novak