CAMCOMPCO

Default Optical center punch

I snagged one on ebay for $75, new condition, a while back...darn thing
is one of the most useful things I have ever paid for. All I can say
is it's like when someone told me "If you use your Bridgeport a lot,
get a DRO"...I did, and they were 100% right, makes working on projects
boatloads more enjoyable...same can be said for the centering
scope...keep an eye open on ebay, if you take your time, they pop up
every two weeks or so...don't pay more than $100 ish though...mine is
a ECCO, very nice :-)
John

PS
There is one on ebay right now....#7553612161

some one should call it so there is not a bidding war amungst us gents
;-)