Doctor Drivel

Default Erbauer sliding mitre saw

"Matt" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" incorrectly dribbled:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:40:59 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

the vast majority of Screwfixes customers are the trade and the vast
majority of their power tools are pro tools. So, they must shift a

lot
of
these to the trade. If they were useless they would not be sold.

That's your typical (il)logic. It is tantamount to
saying that a cow is a four legged animal,
therefore all four legged animals are cows.

Andy, no, it wasn't. What I said was that, this is their own brand trade
range and it sells well to the trade. I never mentioned a cow.

Screwfix sells a variety of power tools ranging from the entry level
Erbauer, Ferm and Ryobi stuff to professional products such as Makita,
DeWalt and Bosch.

Wrong. Ferm, now and Titan, is the entry level. Riyobi and Erbauer are

in
the same trade pages as the Makitas and Hitachis. The Ferm have their

own
pages to differentiate. When introduced about 2 or 3 years ago, Screwfix
made a big thing about the pro quality of the Erbauer with cutaways
indicating the high quality components and that they came from Germany.

From his loft perch in Makita Mansion, Matt thinks that only Makita is a

pro
tool.

Lord Hall, stop making things up.