babzog babzog is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Cuffe
The source selection should be in the menu and on the remote. Channel
0 also changes to the line input with some Zeniths.
Andy Cuffe
Hi Andy,

My remote looks like this:

http://www.remotes.com/remote_images...th/z27a11s.jpg

I have no source selection entry in the menu. Only thing relating to channels is the auto channel finder for off air/cable, and a manual channel programmer (which doesn't allow me to add channel 0 or 1 - changes back after a couple of secs to the previous channel). If I click menu a second time, I get the video menu (coour, brightness, etc). A third press of menu clears it from the screen.

Cheers!
Jon