John Grabowski

Default Suzie Homemaker Question

I have had good luck using Goop Hand Cleaner. I have used it on adhesives
and roofing cement that got on my work clothes. I buy it at the
supermarket. Smear it on the spot and let it sit for 30 - 60 minutes before
putting it in the washing machine. I've never seen any residue in the
washer.

"SteveB" wrote in message
I got some sap on my clothes this past weekend dueling with some pinyon

and
pine trees. Today is wash day. What do I wash them in that will take out
the sap? This is my wife's washing machine, and she will notice if I use
anything like I want to ...... acetone, MEK, lacquer thinner, etc.

Guess I will just have to go with something a little tamer. What do you
use?

Steve