Steve Peterson

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Why, oh why, am I still engaged in this?

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

"Steve Peterson"
Well, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you could still
post something worth reading.

You're very generous. Sounds like you ran out of ammo but
then again blanks don't do much anyway. Is that better?

But the "You didn't" vs "I did" exchanges have ceased being of interest,
at least to me.

Odd that you read them.

Actually, I skimmed them to get some idea if there was a new thought.
Usually not.

In other words you can't refute my comments.

Your comments are utterly of no interest to me. You can believe whatever
you want, and you can argue it with anyone who wants to play. My interest
is in the ID proponents who want to teach it in science classes, without
establishing a scientific basis for their claims of such blather as
irreducible complexity. If you believe there is a Creator who has been
directing evolution, and that evolution can't explain us, who are 98% equal
to chimpanzees (DNA), please continue to do so. Just don't try to inject ID
into science classes. Philosophy, theology, no problem

Steve

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

"Steve Peterson"
You know, guys, this has turned into a two person, nearly unreadable
exchange. Why don't you take it to regular email and spare the rest of
us. If you come to an agreed position, let us know.

Have you considered not reading the posts?