Steve Peterson

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Well, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you could still post
something worth reading. But the "You didn't" vs "I did" exchanges have
ceased being of interest, at least to me. If that is all you plan to post,
I will be happy to send your posts straight to trash. There is still the
complication that Duane does, in reality, make some posts of interest, just
not in your little ****ing contest.

Steve

"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote in message

"Steve Peterson"
You know, guys, this has turned into a two person, nearly unreadable
exchange. Why don't you take it to regular email and spare the rest of
us. If you come to an agreed position, let us know.

Have you considered not reading the posts?