Tim Daneliuk

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Steve Peterson wrote:

snip

Questioners are shown the door with condescension, ad homina attack, and
s******ing comments about their "idiocy". Mind you, all in an arena
of first propositions that cannot be proven or disproven anyway.

Can we put this one to bed, it is continually annoying for you to keep
making this charge erroneously, and it distracts from any meaningful point

If you want a really pedantic exchange, I'd be happy to go back and
quote messages from these threads that support my contention. Your
saying that I am "making this charge erroneously" is easily refuted
by simple quotations. You can run, but you cannot hide.

you may be trying to make. It is "ad hominem" and means to attack the

More condescension? I was under the impression (perhaps incorrectly)
that "ad homina" was the plural of "ad hominem". But I'm clearly not
as smart as you since you've managed to read great big part of
the Wickipedia ...

person rather than the point that person may have made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Steve

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key: