Default Bandsaw: Craftman and Ridgid identical ?

Toller wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Toller wrote:
"Andy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was pretty amazed that Craftsman or Ridgid would make a 14 foot
bandsaw (14' in OP), and when I checked HD's website to look at the
Ridgid, apparently it's true! Check it out - "smooth running belt
drive that delivers power to resaw up to 6 Ft.' thick oak."

Pot calling the kettle black...
On my computer it says 6", not 6'.

On mine it says:

3/4 HP TEFC Induction motor for quiet, smooth running belt drive that
delivers power to resaw up to 6 Ft.' thick oak.

in two (2) different places on this page:

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80HDUS/...rchResults.jsp

You need a better monitor. On mine they are clearly inch symbols.

First of all, I copied and pasted the text so the ASCII symbols posted
to USeNet are the same as the ASCII symbols on the webpage.

Secondly, Are we to undersstand that on your monitor the symbol
for 'inch' is 'Ft'? That's a very peculiar monitor.

--

FF