Default Looking for a pantograph engraving machine

I am a knifemaker and I am looking for a way to engrave my blades with
my name (after they are hardened and before the handles are put on).
Another knifemaker I know uses a New Hermes Model TX (non motorized)
with a diamond stylus with great success. There are so many models out
there that I haven't a clue which would do what I want so I am looking
for the same model he uses unless I can find a different one locally
(Portland, OR area) where I can see it work. I only need as much
machine as will perform this one application.

Thanks,

Raymond Coon
Maker
damascusknife.com