CompNurse CompNurse is offline
Junior Member

Location: Scottsbluff, Ne.
Send a message via AIM to CompNurse Send a message via Yahoo to CompNurse
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonKZ650
They are both 430 ohm 1w, but I agree, they don't go bad on there own.
If they are in fact burned, something else is wrong. I doubt they are
bad, they haven't ever been in any CTC146 I've seen, they do get hot
because they supply the voltage to the 12v standby source, so they are
always hot regardless of whether the set is on or not as long as it's
plugged in. They look burned but are not.

Thanks very much. Already had to replace a voltage regulator and a cap. Just had no way to tell what these resisitor were!!!!
Thanks again