Default concrete advice for a putting simple floor in a modest sized building

I recently put-up a small garage, 24' x 24", and want to pour a
concrete floor in it. I am a farmer and have done some work pouring
and setting ready-mix around feed bunks, etc., and have done sidewalks.
Pouring things like sidewalks was easy, because when you "strike-off"
the concrete, you just run a board along the top of the forms. But
when I do this enclosed building, how do you do it when you are up
against a wall? And how can you do a 24' x 24' slab in one continuous
pour?

It is because of these questions I would like to find out if someone
could recommend a good book or maybe even a video that would help me.
I have done some searches, but so many of the books/videos seem slanted
to either the completely simple or the very complex. Like I mentioned,
I am not a complete novice to pouring/setting ready mix cement--but at
the same time I am not going to be doing a real complex job either. I
just need some advice on how to pour a floor in a modestly sized
building. Thanks in advance for any and all advice!