Default Way to check fuel tank yourself?

"I dont doubt that at all. Now lets who is sleeping with the
manufacturers and installers of oil tanks......
Well, you guessed it, the insurance companies....
Each one holds the hands of the other, and all parties get rich in the
meantime while the consumer gets robbed. "

Another grand conspiracy theory, without a shred of evidence to support
it. We're supposed to believe Allstate and Aetna are in cahoots with
not only the manufacturers of tanks, but also the local small guys that
install them? LOL!

The simple fact is, insurance companies have paid out a hell of a lot
of money for environmental cleanup of leaking oil tanks. It's not
unusual for cleanup to cost $50K or more. That's why the insurance
companies are putting limits on oil tank coverage or not covering it at
all.