Abe

Default Installing new/old GE Profile stove top - 6 wires?!

HELP!
please.
I just purchased an old GE Profile stove top (unused, but discontinued)
from a Kitchen & Bathroom place (cleaning house). If anyone cares,
it's model# J66RP1BG. They didn't have the manual(s) for it - go
figure - and GE doesn't have them online. Now I can't figure out how
the wiring goes because there are 2 wires that I don't know what to do
with. Internet searches have come up empty too.

Find a manual for a current model that has the same configuration.