Renata

Default spraying poly?

I would like to get a spray system for poly to save a lotta hassle
when finishing my (future) kitchen cabinets. Probably would steer
away from Harbor Freight. I remeber Apollo and Fuji as two brands
that folks liked.

Using a foam brsuh to put 3 coats on each cabinet..., well, let's just
say been there, done that, don't want to repeat.

Having done a little research, via googling the rec posts mainly, I
couldn't find the thread I sorta remembered that had some pretty good
dialogue on this subject.

What I found was HVLP is good. HVLP is bad for poly. Etc.

What I'm looking for are recommendations of "systems" from folks
who've used them.

What would the folks who've had experience get (now that they are
experienced) in a similar situation. I haven't used any sort of spray
system but am willing to invest in a decent system. I have come to
learn that cheap is often not worth the future hassles.

Wouldn't mind if it could later be used for paint as well, but that's
secondary.

Another question that arises is, how hard is it to get the spraying
technique down?

Last but not least, how 'bout some resources where I can read up on
how to use this thing

Thanx
Renata