Tom Gardner

Default Optical center punch

"The other Thomas Gardner"
wrote in message ...
Well, now. There's an endorsement for you. I think I've seen what
you're talking about but I'm not sure. I believe I just assumed it was
an expensive toy, and moved on. You gotta pointer to the one you like?
You mind if I ask what one might expect to spend on one?

So, how 'ya been? I've been in hibernation for a while, I guess. Sorry.

L8r,
tg.

This tool's an epiphany! I wish I had one 30 years ago...especially with my
eyes aging. Google it, they are $50 to $80 and worth many times that. The
one I have is: "On Mark", Simple enough to make, you might have a couple
hours in it. Get the "Fowler" one, it's cheaper and Fred's a
third-generation indentured family servitude guy.

Been good! My dad just passed a few weeks ago...a good thing. We're
building 2 new machines, one for flat wire and one for wire wheels.

Glad you're still drawing breath, hope all's well with you and the better
half.