EdFielder

Default CDCO Machinery Corp. 3 Axis DRO

These units will cost about 500.00 once you buy the scales- they use the
same magnetic/induction scales as the Chinese digital calipers and the
display is an LCD unit. They are OK for a home hobbyist or woodworker , but
any sort of flood coolant will cause the scale to stop working. Also the
cable connections are a source of trouble, usually requiring soldering to
keep them working. The LCD display also has some weak points, with numbers
disappearing etc.

"Phil Stein" wrote in message
Has anyone used the $175 3 Axis DRO Display and scales from CDCO
Machinery Corp http://www.cdcotools.com/

The price seems good. I'm wondering if it is good or not worth
bothering with. I'm also wondering if they're ok to deal with.

Thanks
Phil Stein