AlexW

Default Erbauer sliding mitre saw

Bob Martin wrote:
in 456726 20051012 153046 AlexW wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

A new line and a 80mm x 300mm cut. Sounds good at £129

Says unavailable. ;-)

Oh yes. What happend to 100% ex stock?

Depends whether it means the saw is unavailable or the quantity in stock
is unavailable. I'd guess the latter.

Well we can't really be sure unless your familiar with the screwfix
stock control / orders system ?

I'm not sure that I'd assume the latter, as I would have though that
they would have an integrated stock control / orders system (who knows
though?) and thus if it was the latter then this to me would indicate a
systemic problem (which does not appear to be the case looking at other
power tools).

Who knows, but I can't order it though ...

.... not that I actually want to.

Alex.