Doctor Drivel

Default worlds cheapest condensing boiler ?

"news" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"news" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"news" wrote in message
not bothered about anything except price.

must be the cheapest available in the UK

biasi ? ravenheat ? can B&Qs prices be beaten ?

I will not entertain cheapos. Get a boiloer with:

where can I purchase a 'boiloer' ? and what does one look like ?

the house the boiler is going into is up for sale as soon as it's
finished so low price is the prime concern.

so, cheapest condensing combi boiler ?

Then someone else has to out up with the crap you fitted.

it's only crap in your opinion

The are crap - fact!!!. They have secondary heat exchangers. They are prone
to early failure.