Default sink garbage disposal connections

I would like to fit a garbage disposal to my new sink. I know they are
supposed to mince up fine enough to go into a drain. I will have a
gulley outside the kitchen (useful for garden stuff), and I could
connect sink/garbage to that, but is there any reason why I cannot have
a small soil pipe stack terminating under the kitchen sink and connect
sink/garbage to that, even though there is no toilet ? Would I need an
air admittance valve ? It strikes me that having such a stack around
would also be useful for future modifications.
Cheers,
Simon.