news

Default worlds cheapest condensing boiler ?

Peter Taylor wrote:
"news" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"news" wrote in message
not bothered about anything except price.

must be the cheapest available in the UK

biasi ? ravenheat ? can B&Qs prices be beaten ?

I will not entertain cheapos. Get a boiloer with:

where can I purchase a 'boiloer' ? and what does one look like ?

the house the boiler is going into is up for sale as soon as it's
finished so
low price is the prime concern.

so, cheapest condensing combi boiler ?

Hitching up my Beeny Bra for a mo, I'd say the cost of replacing the
boiler will probably be more than the amount you'd lose off the price
of the house if you left it, but then maybe that's not the issue. A
really cheapo boiler that I'd need to replace soon could put me off
buying )

iswym. but

how about buying a house with a fubar boiler that the local plumber will
quote £1k+ for fitting ? no, neither would I. buying a house with a new boiler
with the reciept taped to the front of it would set my mind at ease somewhat.

I can get a new boiler installed for £100 and a homemade curry/pizza and that
includes connecting an aditional radiator, so all I'm after is the cheapest boiler.

the boiler is at least 20 years old and sadly fubar. in the last year it's gas valve
has been replaced, the diverter valve was replaced and now it's diaphgram is
split. oh, and it's blowing fuses which points to the circuit board.

so, cheapest condensing combi anyone ?