Peter Taylor

Default worlds cheapest condensing boiler ?

"news" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"news" wrote in message
not bothered about anything except price.

must be the cheapest available in the UK

biasi ? ravenheat ? can B&Qs prices be beaten ?

I will not entertain cheapos. Get a boiloer with:

where can I purchase a 'boiloer' ? and what does one look like ?

the house the boiler is going into is up for sale as soon as it's finished
so
low price is the prime concern.

so, cheapest condensing combi boiler ?

Hitching up my Beeny Bra for a mo, I'd say the cost of replacing the boiler
will probably be more than the amount you'd lose off the price of the house
if you left it, but then maybe that's not the issue. A really cheapo boiler
that I'd need to replace soon could put me off buying )

Peter