Me

Default Water on my bathroom ceiling...

This morning while in the shower, I noticed a few water droplets on the
bathroom ceiling near the window. As I looked further, it appear that
perhaps a 6-7sq ft area was damp on teh ceiling. I checked other rooms on
that side of the house and it didnt seem to be any water there.

There was rain in my area from Fri til early Tue morning (~8 am) and I
didn't noticed any water there last night. I guess this may be a stupid
question, but is it a roof leak even when the water didn't show up for a day
or so? I haven't had a chance to check the attic for where it could be
coming from either. I have never noticed it leak in other heavy rain we had
earlier in the summer.

Thanks