Indu Prakash

Default Compaq FS7600 monitor - No picture

I think I made a mistake in my previous test .. the voltages do show up on
5V, 6.3V and 12V points although the voltages were a bit less that each
specified value. One thing though the heater filament doesn't lok incadscent
at all .. I mean isn't it supposed to glow a bit.

Thanks

"Indu Prakash" wrote in message
Hi,
I have this year old or so monitor and there is absolutely no picture. On
connecting the monitor to computer and turning it on .. the status LED
changes from green to yellow. I tried to measure the 5V, 6.3V and 12V
power nodes to the heating element area and none of them seemed to have
any voltage. I also tried looking for any bad capacitors or bad solders
but couldn't find any. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
InduP