Jayson

Default Switching 52 channels with one switch

What ECU are you using? (ie. Honda P28/P72, LS-1, etc.)

Did you mean so you can switch between two ECU/PCM's or two actual
engine/car harnesses? Not sure why someone would want two seperate
engine/car harnesses.. so I'm assuming at this point you want to switch
between two ECU's.. in which case, it may be much cheaper to simply change
out a EPROM.

But, not to distract from my question.. what ECU/PCM is this?

"Coyoteboy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there any way, simply and cheaply, that i can find a physical switch
to swap between two wiring looms on an ECU for a car? Theres 52
individual channels (all 0-12v DC, no massive currents, some are noise
sensitive such as the knock sensor).

Any help appreciated.