Lobby Dosser

Default Musing about rcw

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
news:ubV2f.30405$A52.10339@trnddc02...
(Arch) wrote:

I still have that Dunlap, but I don't turn on it and I wear
shoes...at least on cold days. Nowadays, I fear egg yolks,
file-scrapers, gas shortages and lawsuits, but I'm willing to assume
the risk because I don't expect to live forever.

I wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt (out of respect for the
neighbors) until it gets below freezing - then I'll wear jeans. I've
been known to eat
a burger with fried egg and bacon on top and I ate at the Bolo Burger
in Pasadena a few times and lived to tell about it. Frankly, I didn't
expect to live this long, let alone forever. At the rate I'm
accumulating replacement parts (ears, eyes, and two hips), I expect
that when the engine
dies they'll part me out on e-bay. )

====LOL. What sort of cholesterol levels do you have?

Amazingly good. Also real low blood pressure. EMT techs who hauled me off
after one of the tailor made hips popped out were incredulous at 120/60.
Told them that was high, as I usually run 110/50. Really gets my wife
bent out of shape, as she has problems with cholesterol and BP. Must be
genetic.